This Is What We Do
We have extensive knowledge in several service areas and can assist our customers with all their product needs. Contact us today and allow us the opportunity service your account.
We assemble gagecocks to the armored-style level gages at the vessel center to center dimensions requested by customer. At this time, we have the capacity to install end connected level gages.
We are capable of adding various gasket materials to level gages, as requested by the customer. *Note: Some gasket materials will de-rate the MAWP of the level gages.
We are capable of adding different accessories to the level gages. Such accessories include Illuminators, Frost Proof Ext., flanges, as well as others.
- We currently stock High Pressure & Redline, up to 6ft. long, and Heavywall & Heavywall Redline, up to 4ft. long tubular glass.
- We are capable of cutting glass to any length required by customer using a Glass saw.
- We are capable of cutting guard rods for Tubular gages to any length, if required by customer
- We have the capacity to change internal parts [ex. stem and glass packing materials] in all Penberthy Tubular valves.
Sight Flow Indicators
- We are capable of adding various gasket and glass materials to sight flow indicators, as requested by the customer.
- We are capable of adding different accessories to the sight flow indicators.
We are capable of repairing Reflex and Transparent liquid level gages, Boiler level gages, and sight flow indicators.
Contact us for more information about our superior products, outstanding services and specific industry expertise.